Plastic Stadium Personalized Cups / 50 Count
You're $ 70.00 away from free shipping!
Party Shop Emporium offers a huge array of Personalization Options including our Signature Collection of monograms, name, and design styles.You may view all of our ink colors, typestyles, Signature and Custom Collection monogram and design styles, stock art, borders, enhancers, frames and napkin print placement options at our storefront. Cups are available to order in increments of 50 count.
Personalized plastic stadium cups are a way to create a reusable cup that can be used time and time again. We can print your logo, monogram, custom artwork, or choose from our available typestyles and stock art on a variety of cup sizes.
What size cup should I order?
CUP SIZES CAN BE DECEIVING! If in doubt ALWAYS ORDER A SIZE UP! Surprisingly, drinkware is measured as filled to the brim FLUSH FILL CAPACITY. This means that the cup holds the stated number of ounces when it is filled to almost overflowing with LIQUID ONLY (NOT INCLUDING ICE). Stated ounces from the manufacturer are intended to show approximate volume and are not an implied guarantee of exact volume.
All measuring cups measure differently and are only accurate to a certain degree so measuring cups at home may measure differently than manufacturers measuring devices.
We recommend choosing CUP SIZE CAREFULLY and following these guidelines:
- SOFT DRINKS WITH ICE: A 16 ounce cup is the best choice for serving soft drinks WITH ICE. Most canned soft drinks are 12 ounces. A 16 ounce cup will hold a partial 12 ounce can of soft drink with ice. Carbonation adds volume so a 16 ounce cup filled ¾ way with ice will hold approximately 6-8 ounces of a soft drink. A 20 or 24 ounce cup is a good choice if you wish to pour an entire canned beverage into a cup at one time.
- BEER: Most canned and bottled beers are 12 ounces. When poured with NO ICE, a 16 ounce soft plastic (solo type) cup is a great choice for a bottle or can of beer with no ice. The college favorite for holding 2 beers is a 32 ounce stadium cup.
- WINE: A full glass of wine is typically 5-6 ounces, however, a proper pour is actually half of that (of course, that may depend on the bartender). An 8 ounce cup is a good size when serving wine but smaller cups may also be used depending on the occasion.
- MIXED DRINKS: A 14 ounce or 16 ounce cup is the best choice for mixed drinks with ice.
- COFFEE or HOT DRINKS: A 14 or 16 ounce cup is a good choice for hot drinks. Both of these sizes are generous and allow some “slosh” room.
- BEACH DRINK: We recommend a biggie such as a 20 or 24 or even a 32 ounce cup for beach beverages. No one wants to leave the surf and sand for refills! If in doubt, check out cup sizes at your grocery, local party store, or Sams or Costco before you order. You may also look on the bottom of your favorite cup and the size in ounces is usually stamped in some form there. If in doubt shoot us an email at email@example.com and we will give you our advice specific to your occasion.