Whip’n Top™ Vanilla
Flavor Right Whip’n Top’s™ fine, smooth texture has made it one of our most popular dessert toppings for cakes and finished desserts. And because it was originally formulated for warm climates, it possesses unusually high heat tolerance. Whip’n Top™ performs beautifully every time, holds up under stress and tastes refreshingly light. It’s convenient and easy to use…just pour into a bowl and whip.
2 LB. Container
Only available in store. Product sold frozen.
****PLEASE CHOOSE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING FOR BEST RESULTS****
**IF YOU DO NOT SELECT OVERNIGHT SHIPPING YOUR PRODUCT WILL ARRIVE NOT FROZEN** DO NOT ORDER IF THIS IS A CONCERN. FREE SHIPPING IS NOT OVERNIGHT!
FEATURES & BENEFITS
May be frozen after application, resists shrinking, yellowing and cracking or forming a crust when frozen
Frozen at 0°F (-18°C): 1 year
Decorated & Domed
Refrigerated: 5 days
Frozen: at least 6 months
Approximately 4X liquid volume, when handled according to package instructions
- Store frozen.
- Before using thaw completely in refrigeration until free of ice crystals.
- Do not refreeze unwhipped product.
- Before opening shake gently.
- Whip no more than 20% of the total bowl capacity at one time.
- Whip at medium speed.
- For sweeter topping, sugar may be added.
- When blending with cream or other ingredients, first start with Whip ‘n Top™ and when partially whipped add other ingredients.
- Decorate cake or dessert.
- Always decorate away from heat sources (ovens, stoves or others).
- Store decorated cake or dessert and remaining cream in refrigerator.